Hoppa Cot Bed
The versatile Hoppa cotbed by European brand Bellamy is designed for those who are looking for a minimalist look with a Scandi feel. Its simple form and bent plywood are perfect for a simple nursery.
The cotbed converts to a toddler bed once your child is old enough and can even be extended to 160cm, making it last even longer. Alternatively you can convert it into a daybed, to be used in any room in the house.
But the BRILLIANT thing about the Lotta cotbed is that it can convert into a desk instead which means your purchase will last as long as you need it to.
There is a drawer included, to go underneath the cot bed, with a fabric cover, ideal for hiding the bedding away.
The cotbed is made from beech plywood, MDF coated in child-safe white lacquer and meets all European Safety Standards.
Length: (up to) 161
- The bed supports, drawer and convertible sofa bed's strips are made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and moisture, easy to keep clean
- The base on which the furniture body is placed is made of oak wood, varnished with colorless child-safe paint
- The sides are made of beech wood, varnished with child-safe paint, certified according to EN71/3 standard
- Mattress frame is made of beech plywood
- To keep clean - should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.)